Make Smarter Decisions
If you were sick or feeling bad, wouldn’t you go to the doctor to find out what the problem is? You could then make the best decision about what exactly you want to do. We are your qualified partner to examine the problems and provide prescriptions for your sales and business health.
How much do you think you’re losing by under-performing? How interested are you in finding out how much it might be, and what you can do to improve it?
Analysis and Diagnosis
Before we can find the „Smartest“ solutions to your challenges, we must be sure that we really understand what the real underlying problems are. Based on what we identify as the scope of the project, we will analyze those aspects of your business. We will thoroughly examine the areas where you are under-performing.
This can potentially cover the full range of sales operations, from business and marketing strategy to the profitability of the product portfolio. We will not only make sure that we identify the most attractive customers and distribution partners, but also optimize how we approach and develop them. We will review your cost of sales, identify bottle-necks in your sales processes, and optimize the coordination of resources, so that you can improve your success rates and save resources where possible.
Our Solution Concepts fulfill these most important criteria:
- Focus on the desired results as much as possible. However, this means that we must also be open to indications that the problem might be somewhere else.
- Implementation is clearly described, and capable of being done by internal resources.
- KPI’s are recommended which are easy to collect and give just-in-time feedback on the success of implementation.
- Identify Quick-Wins to speed up ROI.
Potential Implementation Targets could include:
- Customer segmentation and re-distribute resources to existing and new business.
- Develop smarter sales strategies for successfully approaching and developing target customers and distribution partners.
- Identify bottlenecks in your processes (internal and external) and develop plans for increasing success rates at critical milestones.
- Optimize internal processes so that your resources are being used where they contribute the most overall value to the company and customer.